12th Ode to Autumn Subjective Question 2024 :- यदि आप इस बार Class 12 English Subjective Question 2024 की तैयारी कर रहे हैं तो यहां पर आपको 12th Exam 2024 English VVI Subjective Question 2024 दिया गया है जो आपके Chapter 4 Ode to Autumn से लिया गया है जो आने वाले Bihar Board Class 12th English 100 Marks के लिए काफी महत्वपूर्ण है | Intermediate Exam 2024 English
1. In what sense does the sun conspire with autumn?
Answer ⇒ The sun conspires with autumn to load plants and trees with abundance of fruit and ripen the fruit to the core.
2. How do the sun and summer help in ripeness of fruits in autumn?
Answer ⇒ The sun and summer help the blossoms turn into fruit, and let the fruit grow. In autumn they reach their maturity and are filled with flesh and juice.
3. How are autumn and summer related to spring?
Answer ⇒ Autumn and summer are related to spring as old age and youth are related to adolescence.
4. What to autumn and spring symbolise in the poem? Explain.
Answer ⇒ In the poem spring is the symbol of youth, and autumn is the symbol of maturity. Spring is the time of flowering, autumn is the time of fruition. Spring is the symbol of desire, autumn is the symbol of fulfilment.
5. How does Keats personify Autumn in the poem?
Answer ⇒ John Keats was a great lover of Nature. In the poem ‘Ode To Autumn’ he describes the beauty and characteristic spirit of Autumn in a series of memorable pictures. There he reveals the principle of beauty in nature in the autumn.
Ode to Autumn Subjective Question 2024 Class 12th
- BSEB Class 12th English Chapter 3 Subjective Question
- Class 12th English Song of Myself Subjective Question
- BSEB 12th English Sweetest Love, I Do Not Goe Subjective
- Story Of English Objective Question Bihar Board Class 12th
- Bihar Board 12th the soldier VVI Objective Question
- Indian Civilization And Culture Class 12 Objective Questions
- BSEB 12th English 100 Marks Story Of English Subjective Question